Thursday, April 2, 2015

Easter Fun!

We've been doing a lot of fun Easter activities this week in therapy. I've been using my Easter NO PREP Articulation Packet like crazy! 


I stole Speech Room News's idea of using chalkboard Easter Eggs for the kids to decorate. The kids LOVED this idea. And it was so cheap! An activity I can use with nearly every group for less than $2?! I'll take it! You can get the eggs at Walmart and they even come with chalk!



We've also been using my Easter Egg Hunt Quick Drill Activity. It has been so much fun for my mixed speech and language groups because they have all been able to participate in the same activity while still working on their individual goals. 



Are there any fun Easter activities you like to use? Hope you have a fantastic Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment