Friday, January 29, 2021

Back Again!

 I fell off the posting bandwagon again! Ugh! I guess a baby will do that though! I hate when I set a goal for myself and then fail miserably at it. I am much more active on Instagram these days. 

What are you guys following more? Instagram? Or blog posts? I love Instagram for it's ease and exposure to multiple SLPs at once. But I always find it hard to find posts when I want to refer back to them! 

A little life update - I now have an 8 month old! How is that possible?! He's doing great, although I think some physical therapy might be in his future. We finally finished the addition on our house! All that is left is building the custom cabinetry and desk in what will be my office. I'm so excited!

Anyway, enough rambling for today! But I promise, I'm going to try again to provide useful information for speech language pathologists here and on Instagram. I did decided to start a newsletter that would send out exclusive freebies. If you want to sign up for that, you can do so in the box on the sidebar. 

Thanks for all your support! Talk with you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment