Thursday, April 9, 2015

Spring Break!

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter! I was very happy to spend some time with family. Anyway, this week is my Spring Break from school. I definitely needed a break and I'm very lucky that my school offers us a 10 day break (counting two weekends). But I am spending some time preparing resources that I'll need to get through the rest of the school year! :)

First, I decided to cut apart another set of my Spanish Articulation Cards so that I could keep a set at each school that I service. This set has 463 cards in it and I like to print out 2 sets so we can play games with them (Go Fish, Memory, etc) just like regular articulation card sets. That means I did A LOT of cutting...
Thank Goodness for my paper cutter...
Of course, I've also been finishing up my Spring Articulation Packet.







You can check it out here in my teacherspayteachers store!
 I think between that packet and the Summer Articulation Packet that I've been dreaming up, I should have all my articulation kiddos covered for the rest of the year! These packets are perfect for mixed groups, quick practice, and homework. I absolutely love them and can't believe I didn't start making them sooner!

What is you favorite Spring therapy activity?!

No comments:

Post a Comment