Sunday, January 2, 2022

New Year Speech

 Hi all! I hope 2022 is off to a wonderful start for you! 

I know a lot of you are still out of school for winter break, but some of us are already back to work! :( That is one thing I miss about working in the schools! If you are headed back soon or already back, and would like to do a New Year's unit in therapy - I've got some fun resources for you! Here is what we are doing this week!

I'll be using my Sensory Bag Speech Fireworks activity. This has articulation targets, verbs, and blank sheets, so I can use it with almost all of my patients. 


I'll also be using these New Year's Day Articulation Spinners with some of my older patients. 


I also love these New Year Articulation Party Hats by Speech Room News. They work great for some of my younger patients. They are also great for following directions. 


This New Year Roll and Cover Freebie by Mary Lirette is great to pair with any card decks you may have. 

This Quick Drill Happy New Year Game by Mia McDaniel is another great activity to pair with any target. 

And this No Prep New Year Speech Therapy Packet by the Peachie Speechie will be new to my therapy this year. I haven't used it yet, but it looks GREAT!


And that's it! I usually only do New Year for the first week back after the 1st, so I don't need a whole arsenal of products. Let me know if there is something you love for the New Year!

Thanks for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment