Sunday, July 31, 2016

TPT Back to School Sale! What's In Your Cart?? Linky Party!

It's that time again! TPT is holding their annual Back to School Sale! You can score 28% off of most items by using the code "BestYear." Jenna, at Speech Room News, is hosting a linky party where you can see what items sellers recommend purchasing and what items people are looking forward to purchasing.

Here are two items I think you should buy from my store, Smashingly Good Speech. First, I am loving my Year of No Prep Articulation Activities Bundle. This bundle is huge with almost 2,000 pages of material for p, b, t, d, k, g, m, n, f, v, s, z, s blends, l, l blends, prevocalic r, vocalic r, r blends, ch, sh, th, and j. Themes include: back to school, fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Winter, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Spring, and Summer. And the bundle keeps growing! Any seasonal or holiday No Prep articulation material that I make gets added to the bundle for no additional cost. 

I also think you should check out my Parent Handouts for Articulation. These handouts include checklists, ideas, and prompts to help parents practice with their kids at home to encourage generalization. Between these two items, your articulation students should be covered for the entire year! 

If you are looking for ways to increase communication with parents, you can also check out my Importance of Playing Games Handout - which a FREE!



Here is what I am looking forward to purchasing during the sale. 

This Irregular Past Tense Verb Packet from Cat Says Meow. 

This No Prep First Words, which as also from Cat Says Meow. 

I am also looking forward to purchasing this Picture Chat Bundle from Katrina Bevan. I own several of these bundles and use them often in therapy! 

I'm also thinking that my older students would love these Articulation Mazes from Speech Therapy Fun with Jennifer. 

What are you looking forward to buying? Be sure to link up! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for listing my mazes! Your parent artic handouts look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete