Monday, May 11, 2015

Smashingly Good Feedback!

Today I'm joining a linky party over at Speech Peeps to show my appreciation of the awesome feedback I received during the TpT Teacher Appreciation Sale last week. 



I received a lot of encouraging and positive feedback, but I especially loved this comment!
So, if you are Nicole Oscar, email me at jessica.strang1@gmail.com to get your free product from my store!

Also, to say "Thank You" for your purchases and for supporting my store, I'd like to give away a free set of my Do-A-Dot Articulation, Phonology, and Language Crown Craftivity to some lucky SLP! 

Just comment below and follow my blog to be entered. I will choose a lucky winner on Friday May 15th, 2015!

4 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed! alewis725@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome product to win!! annette.buchanan@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I added your blog my Feedly blog reader :)
    Thanks for the giveaway -- abeldenslp11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great giveaway! lawson.meagan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete