Friday, July 31, 2015

What's in Your Cart? BTS 2015 Linky Party!

AHHHH! I always get so excited when teachers pay teachers hosts their sitewide sales! Combine those sales with seller's individual sales and I can score some great deals on stuff for my classroom! Anyway, teacherspayteachers is hosting their Back to School Site Wide Sale on August 3rd and 4th. You can get 15% off by using the code BTS15. My store will also be 20% off - meaning you will get 28% off my products! 

Whenever there will be sitewide sale, Jenna Rayburn for Speech Room News hosts a Linky Party. Bloggers will post the items they are hoping to purchase so that we can all see the oodles of good materials out there. Sellers will also post the items that they think you need from their store! 


Some things I think you need from my store are: 

My No Prep Articulation Mega Bundle! This packet currently includes over 1,000 pages of No Prep Articulation Activities for Back to School, Fall, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Spring, and Summer Themes. I currently have Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Winter Themes in the works. The best thing about this is the price. You get all these activities for 25% off what it would cost you to buy them individually - plus you'll get a further discount during the sale! On top of that, you aren't being charged anything for the themes that have not yet been included. If you buy it now - you get those items for FREE as they are completed! That's like getting $21.50 worth of materials for FREE! The price of the packet will go up as new material is added - but once you've purchased it, you will get the new material without having to pay any of the price increases! It's definitely a great deal! Take a look at what is included:


















Of course you can buy these items individually in my store as well if you'd just like to try them. You can find the Back to School Packet here and the Fall Packet here.

This is also a great time to pick up my complete set of Spanish Articulation Cards. There are over 450 cards in this set to target all the sounds in the Spanish Language. My school has a large population of Spanish speaking students so these have been incredibly helpful for me!

And my Working With Emotions Packet is an oldie but a goodie! I love that this packet can expand with kids as they work from simply identifying emotions in pictures, to identifying emotions in themselves, to identifying emotions in others, and explaining why they feel certain emotions. I've used it with pragmatic groups time and time again. Here are some pages from the 13 page file.


Pair it with my Emotions Go Fish Game Freebie and you'll have material to get you through several sessions! 


Also - make sure to grab my Getting to Know You Worksheets Freebie!

Whew! Now here are some things I'm looking forward to snatching up during this sale!

I plan on getting this Interactive Book from Jenna Rayburn of Speech Room News. 
I also plan on getting this AAC Starter Packet from the Dabbling Speechie! How great is this packet - it will definitely make my life SO much easier when working with some of EC and Kindergarten friends who are nonverbal. 

On that note, I also plan to score some of these Core Vocabulary Units from Trista B Therapy Materials for my more advanced AAC kiddos.  She has several different units that I think I'll stock up on!


And lastly, I plan on grabbing these Language Rubrics from The Speech Bubble SLP. Keeping data on language goals can sometimes be confusing - I'm hoping these rubrics will simplify that task!


Thanks for stopping by! I hope that you can grab some awesome goodies during this great sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment